ONLY UNTIL JUST NOW DID I REALIZE

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Double O Seven



Well I've decided to take a qtr. break from school. I had become a bit overwhelmed and also decided,amongst other things i was'nt getting around to blogging. I can't believe I haven't posted since last April.....but that is the jist of why i decided to take this break. My life was just getting so routine and becoming a bit stale. Plus I have learned so much in the last year and half but i haven't really got a chance to take it all in or even work with my new skills. I just started to feel like i was learning things at such an accelerated pace. That as soon as i started to get used to working with one program, it would be time to move on to something new. I guess what i'm trying to say is while I've been getting educated on many new forms of technology. I haven't gained anything but a rudimentary skill level from my studies. I need time to work with what i have been taught and have a deeper understanding/skill. So the Plan for 2007 is to start properly marketing my small business. And to build this small business on producing quality work. Even if it starts slowly. Also, I've hung up my drinking shoes and I'm currently doing a 21 day detoxification process. With that in mind i intend to focus on what i have learned recently. As well as launching a website coming soon......Happy New Year!


.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marin said...

At 4:00am on a Tuesday you decided that your life is becoming stale? AND you hung up your drinking panties? Well, well, well.

1:05 PM

 
Blogger Marin said...

So what have you been doing since January? Obviously blogging is not on your priority list.

1:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home