Ides if March

Finishing up my second quarter,out of 8 to graduate,this week. I'm a 36 year old adolescent i know it and love it. Sure I should be more responsible. But shouldn't everybody?? I'm just acting in accordance with my inner feelings. I let that lead me alot, good or bad. All in the name of experience. Hopefully these will one day lead me to enlightenment or at least a fat house somewhere. We have a lunar eclispe tommorow night. And a Solar eclipse next week. Eclipses always give me anxiety for some reason. It signifies how little I matter in the universe. And how great this journey is. Hope everyone has a Guiness on Friday. I know i will be out with my band of leprechauns.

2 Comments:
believe it or not, i like your last two photos. and i'm not sure if you want me editing your posts in the comments section, but you have at least two typos in this post.......you little bitch.
9:15 AM
learn jive mofo.
2:39 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home