Spring is Here
I went to Phoneix AZ this weekend for the first time in 6 years. It rained. But this is okay b/c this city is made for indoor living.I hung out in Scottsdale. Went out to eat Italian and went to a club. The nightlife reminded me of L.A. a bit. The place was thick with materialism.Sports cars in the front. Valet.Women showcasing all goods, most of it fake.Guys wearing sports jackets, shoes with tassles, cigars and pinky rings. Not really my scene. But i had a cool co-pilot navigating. So i made the most of it. Last night i went to see David Gray perform. This guy also amazing. He is quite a performer, great voice and musician. He was backed by a great band. Plus he played at the symphony hall so the sound was perfect.I'm on a break from school and spring is officially in the air.The birds in the trees outside my window are going crazy every morning.Fuck=N=A.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home