February Stars

This month has been very busy. I'm starting to hear my story skip. I've been doing alot of photography,all digital. My skills are definately coming along. I've been asked to take some pictures for various events and I'm loggin in time for a good portfolio experience. For the viewer of course. But even though I've been doing my homework. Sometimes in that most critical moment, when the music slows down and the spot light is upon you, you have all the tools ready to go, you pull a noonan. I'm really sorry I didn't even get this in focus, for all those involved.I will try to do better next time.
Side note:
I heard St.Valentine was clubbed and drug thru the streets then beheaded b/c he was marrying couples when it became illegal in Rome. Wierd women love that holiday so much.....why do we listen to them?? Insert Ideas please. I think it is also a pagan holiday,why would we celebrate that here in the christian god loving world??? So many questions, ED?

2 Comments:
first of all, you slutty lil' bitch, nice shot? who is that girl and what is her phone number? secondly, you mispelled "definitely." just thought I'd let you know. for Valentine's Day, I used to agree with you. this year I viewed it like this: too many people (not everyone) get in the rut of life and forget to celebrate it. i see all kinds of couple that take each other for granted. so i see valentine's day as a reminder to celebrate love. so........suck on that.
5:43 PM
Thanks teach.
12:12 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home