Holiday Spirit
I'm currently working full time as a waiter. As i've decided to go back to school and that was b/c i wasn't enjoying my work or my income level. But we will save most of that for another day. Back to waiting, i know you have. I'm truly blessed to be able to work at a restaurant in San Diego that offers a very impressive view of the Pacific. This is one of the perks of my job. Because of this and also the restaurants location and reputation we have hosted many a "Holiday Party". I have probably worked over 20 parties this month tonight being the last. And I'm not being mean when i say this but "Thank God!" literally. It is a holy holiday. But also b/c I have very little holiday cheer left, nearly drained. People do drain you and the majority of them were really nice, never the less draining. I think in order to re-gain/charge up on my spirit before the big day. I need to watch some of those Mickey Rooney childrens puppeteering cartoons while infusing my body with nog and rum. MMMMMMM I love rum. Then maybe I'll go out caroling and look at the pretty lights. I'm not sure,but i do know I've given alot,so far, this Christmas. Goodwill towards Man!HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:
You are bitchin'.......and so.....you bitch...
1:56 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home